In combination with our government affairs firm, Wisconsin Legislative Strategies, NMLB is committed to furthering and protecting the issues facing our clients before state and federal legislatures, agencies, and departments. We are able to do so by our no-nonsense, straightforward, and bi-partisan approach with legislators and their staff. Our reputation in this respect is second to none and allows us to advocate for our clients in the best way possible. Our old fashioned, right to the point conversations with the legislature are well received and have lead to success for many of our clients’ issues. There are no back room deals, questionable ethics, or shady happenings going on. We let the facts and common sense of an issue speak for their selves. Our clients applaud this approach, as do the members of the legislature and their staff. This aspect of our lobbying practice will never change.
NMLB provides a wide range of services for its clients on local, state and federal matters.
– Relationship Building & Outreach with Legislative and Agency Officials.
– Draft policy language for statutory changes and administrative rules.
– Legislative monitoring, research & analysis, including bill tracking, committee and hearing updates.
– Attendance and testimony before legislative and agency hearings, meetings, and other events.
– Funding & Procurement.
Communications & Reporting
– Draft effective communication strategies.
– Regular Reporting on committee activities, floor votes and movements, proposed bills, and agency rules and regulations.
– Comprehensive review of bills, proposed administrative rules and budget amendments.
– Organize and manage effective grassroots networks and media campaigns by arranging meetings with media, press conferences, writing and preparing speech drafts, support materials, pamphlets, brochures and information packets.
– Education of members or employees on political activity.
– Assist in developing and implementing of fundraising strategies and disbursement of funds.
– Development and implementation of cost-effective lobbying and political strategies, which meet client legislative and regulatory goals.
– Special event planning including logistics, on-site administration, and media coordination.